Feel fulfilled. Have fun. Help us to shape the future.
Join The SecureTech Team
Internship – Technical Support Specialist
Are you seeking an opportunity to earn a living with an IT career utilizing real world technologies and live environments?
Our company supports every facet of IT in a business – Security, Network Infrastructure, Network Design, Software Support, Backups, User Support, and Projects and Infrastructure Deployments.
Our work utilizes platforms such as Virtualization, On Premise and Cloud Infrastructures, and Microsoft Networks.
SecureTech’s purpose is to help customer’s fulfill intentions using technology. We act as a business’s IT Department and design, install, and maintain IT systems to support business operations for current and future growth. We work with a broad client base including healthcare, real estate, engineering, higher-ed, financial professionals, and transport and manufacturing companies.
With SecureTech’s San Antonio Computer Science Internships, you will…
- Work alongside several IT professionals across many tiers, applying technology to support businesses in multiple verticals.
- Utilize well known networking devices for routing, switching, firewalling, to engineer, configure, install, maintain, and troubleshoot networks.
- Understand and apply network security principles to control and segment access to each needed system across all of the networking layers.
- Understand the importance of backups, disaster recovery planning and scenarios, as well as backup theory and real-world recovery scenarios.
At SecureTech, as a colleague, you are our primary customer. The type of engagement you can expect anytime you work with us as a customer, whether that is as a client, vendor, or colleague.
We Work and Win as a Team
• Our team extends out to our customers, who include our clients, vendors, and colleagues
• We share a common goal of success
• We treat the concerns of our customers as our own.
• We take ownership and we believe that taking action is not someone else’s responsibility
We Deliver Effective Customer Service
• We go above and beyond to give our customers the best possible experience.
• We understand the primary business concerns our customers have, and constantly improve business operations and capabilities.
• We listen to our customers and treat them with respect and integrity.
We are Professionals
• We constantly learn and grow our knowledge to master our tools to expand capabilities.
• We will utilize our experience to guide our thoughts and actions to offer effective solutions.
What Will Make You Standout:
- You are a Sophomore, Junior or Senior Undergraduate student, currently enrolled in Computer Science, MIS, Cyber Security or other relevant technology field
- You have a curiosity for technology and “how things work”. Let us know something you’ve recently dived into!
- You have a home lab and love to “geek” out. Show us your lab!
- You have a sincere desire to learn and improve your life. Show us some examples!
- You have expectations to make forward progress in your life. Share some of your goals and objectives with us!
- You like to “Get things done”. Tell us your accomplishments!
Why You Should Choose SecureTech:
• Our interns have the potential to transition to full-time positions. The knowledge you gain during your internship will increase your employability.
• Gain skills laying a foundation in careers such as System Administration, Systems and Network Engineering, Cyber Security, and Project Management.
• Our environment allows employees to work remotely, onsite, and in our office lab. We’re flexible!
• Take your classroom learning to another level and get real-world application of the knowledge you’ve been accumulating. And maybe even college credit!
• Pay is competitive!
• 4 Month Program
• 20 to 30 hours a week with flexible scheduling
• Location: San Antonio, TX Area
Considering your next career move?
We are a small, close-knit team of IT experts that values progress, professionalism, and a job well-done. Here, your contribution matters. If you are an individual that is ready to help at a moment’s notice, takes time to value the “why”, and craves making an impact, then we want to talk to you.
- 401K Matching
- Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation & Holidays
- Opportunities for Bonus Compensation
- Valued Work-Life Balance
- Paid Development & Training
- Medical Insurance
- Clear Advancement Opportunities
- Group Vision & Dental Rates
- Company-Sponsored Events
- Short & Long Term Disability
- Super Smart & Good-Looking Coworkers
Want to Join Our Team?
SecureTech is always seeking resumes of qualified individuals that are interested in working with us.
While we may not have a position open at this time that fits your specific skill-set, one may open up in the future, and you’ll be first on our list to call. Complete the info below to be considered for future opportunities.