Feel fulfilled. Have fun. Help us to shape the future.
Join The SecureTech Team
Technical Support Specialist
The Technical Support Specialist is responsible for handling first level support of service requests. This relates to all technology, to include: workstations, servers, printers, networks, and vendor specific hardware and software.
- IT Support relating to technical issues involving Microsoft’s core business applications and operating systems including Windows Server, Exchange, Active Directory and SQL.
- Support of disaster recovery solutions.
- Basic technical support at the network level: WAN and LAN connectivity, routers, firewalls, switches and security.
- Basic remote access solution implementation and support: VPN, Terminal Services, and Remote Application publishing software like Citrix or 2X.
- Respond to remote monitoring and management system alerts and notifications
- System documentation and maintenance.
- Communication with customers as required: keeping them informed of incident progress, notifying them of impending changes or agreed outages.
- Enter all work as service tickets into Ticketing System.
Considering your next career move?
We are a small, close-knit team of IT experts that values progress, professionalism, and a job well-done. Here, your contribution matters. If you are an individual that is ready to help at a moment’s notice, takes time to value the “why”, and craves making an impact, then we want to talk to you.
- 401K Matching
- Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation & Holidays
- Opportunities for Bonus Compensation
- Valued Work-Life Balance
- Paid Development & Training
- Medical Insurance
- Clear Advancement Opportunities
- Group Vision & Dental Rates
- Company-Sponsored Events
- Short & Long Term Disability
- Super Smart & Good-Looking Coworkers
Want to Join Our Team?
SecureTech is always seeking resumes of qualified individuals that are interested in working with us.
While we may not have a position open at this time that fits your specific skill-set, one may open up in the future, and you’ll be first on our list to call. Complete the info below to be considered for future opportunities.